Friday, October 12, 2007

Dry Run

Yesterday we invited some friends over for dinner at the restaurant so that we could try out the food on people and also see how the kitchen looks in unrehearsed action...All in all I am happy, the kitchen turned out great food and all the people there loved it except for one glitch with salting shrimp in our fra diavolo things went great. Service is good and getting better.Ria and I are doing OK too...got a little stressed out yesterday just because we were worrying about the small details. The menu was more or less seafood which seems to be very popular so it was a good thing, I got to see a serius lack of bowls and spoons in the kitchen which made things slower than they need to be and I also saw a lack of ventilation which we have to fix somehow...maybe a fan... overall the guys did well and they will of course do better. I see alot of potential...this is certainly someplace I would feel comfortable eating. We put a little sign on the door yesterday. Opening October 17 , 2007.

1 comment:

iluvnyc said...

hi my 2 fav people...
i wish you all the best. with all my heart, i really wish i could be there for you...

PLEASE DO send me pix... i'd love to see!!!

i'll def give u guys a call! :D

love y'all