Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Equipment is done with

So as of now we are the proud semi owners of all the equipment on our list. Now the packaging is becoming an issue because we have to get so much of it. Everything is going through the printer and we are just waiting for details to get ironed out. One thing I have neglected to mention so far is the stress this is putting on us as a family and as a couple. It's tough to work with somebody you love. Somehow disagreements always end up getting taken personally. From the personal stadpoint whether or not this business is a success, it's taking an emotional toll. Things are positive on every other front but I wouldnt mind some setbacks if it meant we could have a full day without something in the business turning into a problem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay equipment! I love equipment! NO, really i do...

You don't believe me. Why don't you believe me?

Ok Ok you got me... equipment isn't really up there on my favorite things... but I'm happy for you.